Holy Literature
our main holy book is "The Sacred Text A La Mode", written by pieism's official founder, christopher bennet, on pieism.org
we may also read "The Pieble", as noted on pieism.tk, from time to time
coming soon is the TAUOP's poetry, music, literature and art section! it will be open for you to submit in any stuff you want to share with us.


3 Comments:
If you make the Arts and Litriture section I will put parts of the Book of Pie, JoJo Pieisms offical book on here for interest.
O yeah, Pieism doesn't have an 'offical' founder. It was founded lots of times over in different sects. Most sects claim to have started independant before finding out about the others. JoJo Pieism was founded on our own and we think sects should keep their differences. Just how independant is your sect? No offence but TAUOP doesn't even have its own religious text, it just uses anothers. I advise you to make more differences in your sect so its becomes truly great.
I've done some research and Captain Spankin Crackers was the 3rd person to invent Pieism, not as your site implys the 1st. The 1st was in fact the International Church of Pie, which was sometime in 2002. I have no problem with you followering the Sacred Text a la Mode (although you can't exactly call yourselfs a completely independant sect). I've also seen that the New Captain of the Sacred Text a la Mode, Captain Pie Master, sucessor to Captain Spankin Crackers, wants you to merge with his sect or at least accept him as leader. Therefore I would advise against continuing to follow the Sacred Text a la Mode.
From your friend and ally,
His Holiest The JoJo, Pie Incarnate, Founder and Master of JoJo Pieism, Member of the Council of Pie.
Post a Comment
<< Home